Posts relating to the home in general.
From plants to homey DIY crafts, these are things we find make our home more cozy, comfy and inviting and are things that are not exclusive to the kitchen or dining in general.
Hopefully you will find something here that inspires you to create something new and wonderful in your home.
- Give Your Home a NameGive your home a fun name that makes you smile and fits your style. Having a playful name can do wonders to create a playful environment for whatever adventures await. At the very…
- In the Home — Mini FountainIn the Home — Mini Fountain My husband and I are outdoorsy people. We love being out in nature, whether surrounded by towering trees and fields of wildflowers or salty sea air on…
Thanks for stopping by!
If you’re new here, check out the Start Here page. There you will learn about the Keys to the Kingdom, which are the guiding principles of The Paprika Palace. Or check out the Home page for a basic overview and a peek into the three main pillars of The Paprika Palace:
- Healthy Foods (Keeping your Kitchen Well-Stocked),
- Simplified Shopping (Grocery Lists by store, with links for online shopping coming soon), and
- Quick and Easy Recipes (Things you can easily make if you keep your kitchen stocked with items from The Paprika Palace Grocery Lists).
If you’re wondering about cost, take a look at the Let’s Talk Money page. There you will find monthly grocery spending reports, with itemized lists so you can see exactly what we spend on groceries, including what and where we buy things. And While Things Cook, brighten your mood, pique your curiosity or learn something new on the Just for Fun page.